ASSISTANT TO THE SVP OF PRODUCTION / FULL PICTURE PRODUCTIONS
Please send a cover letter and resume to Jared Greenstein (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject “Asst. to SVP of Production.” No phone calls please.
New York, NY
This is an assistant position in a creative, fun, fast-paced Production Division. Your main duty is to help the Head of Production be prepared, organized, and ready for anything. We’re constantly working on a ton of different projects – TV, digital, social media, etc. so we need a rock star assistant to help it all come together.
At least one year of assistant experience at a production company, talent agency, management company, or entertainment-adjacent company.
Provide administrative and creative support for head of Production Division
Impeccable calendar and phone management skills, including setting (and re-setting) meetings, tracking meetings to-be-set, keeping a phone sheet, rolling calls, preparing itineraries, and ultimately keeping the SVP prepared, on time, and on schedule.
An ability to interact professionally with producers, talent, agents, executives, other assistants, and various business connections.
Outstanding organization capabilities. You should love making spreadsheets and grids and be able to create new systems when needed. You can figure out where a piece of material is for a project in a moment’s notice.
Detailed note taker with an ability to write up agendas, meeting recaps, and draft professional emails.
Demonstrable experience working with Dropbox, Google Docs/Sheets, Microsoft Office, Mac, and Outlook.
A love of digital and TV content! This is an assistant job, but we are an all-hands-on-deck kind of company, and you will be encouraged to contribute to the creative process.
A real go-getter who is always thinking one step ahead, takes initiative, and is a natural problem-solver.
Skills / Qualifications
- Knowledgeable and interested in TV, digital/branded content, social media and social media influencers
- Proven ability to work well under pressure with tight deadlines
- Exhibits strong Writing & Oral Communication Skills
- Thorough with internet research
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Self-starter, able to take initiative and see things through
- Proactive. Proactive. PROACTIVE. (yes, redundant. But oh so important)
- Inquisitive about content &TV/digital industry trends
- Team-player who loves working in a fast-paced, collaborative